Vintage Stripe Washed Belgian LinenInspired by antique French linens, our vintage stripe washed Belgian linen offers the ultimate casual elegance. It's made from pure Belgian flax, the fabric is pre-washed for softness. Regular use and washing will only make it softer and more supple; while tumble drying gives it a pleasantly tousled, relaxed look. Our buyer is so excited to bring linen to Echelon customers at a great price. Linen has never "taken off" in the U.S. perhaps because of its typically high price. Finally, here's your chance to give it a try! We suspect you'll become converts!
- 100% linen made with Belgian flax
- duvet cover sets include duvet cover and pillow shams
- full/queen sets come with standard shams, king sets with king shams
- knife edge duvet covers with hidden button closures
- shams have envelope closures and do not have flanges
- euro shams are also available separately, sold in pairs
- slubbing and slight irregularities in the weave are part of the natural beauty of pure linen
- Full/Queen Queen Duvet Cover - 90 x 90
- King Duvet Cover - 105 x 90
- Standard Shams - 20 x 26, King Shams - 20 x 36
- Euro Shams - 26 x 26
Right-click on image and select 'view image', for larger view.
Coming late February 2017!